The Northville Educational Foundation supports enrichment programs that help celebrate a legacy of excellence and enhance the ways in which NPS is collectively opening a world of possibilities for its students.
These programs advance the culture of learning and leadership; help reimagine curriculum and instruction; and further excellence in athletics and the arts. In addition, NEF has provided funding for capital improvement projects that tax dollars could not fund.
Since 2000, NEF has supported the following programs and more, benefiting every student at every school in Northville Public Schools.
For more details on the 2017-18 programs, click here.
- National Merit Scholarship and IB Graduate recognition event
- AIMSWeb early intervention program
- The Village Workshop Cooperative program
- Project Lead the Way STEAM program in both middle schools and all six elementary schools
- Third Grade Heritage Festival field trip
- Sixth Grade Detroit Zoo partnership
- NPS Saturday Tutoring program
- Community Lecture Series and Parent Camp
- Teacher resources & professional development
- Computers & technology upgrades
- Student Financial Assistance
- New library & vocational kitchen at Cooke School
- Band, choir and music programs
- Language arts and writing
- Coaches training and support for sports programs
- Tom Holzer Ford Field turf renovation
Northville Educational Foundation ® // 405 W Main Street // Northville, MI 48167 // 248.344.8458 // email us