The Northville Educational Foundation supports enrichment programs that help celebrate a legacy of excellence and enhance the ways in which NPS is collectively opening a world of possibilities for its students.
These programs advance excellence in learning and leadership; help reimagine curriculum and instruction; and further excellence for all students. In addition, NEF has provided funding for capital improvement projects that tax dollars could not fund.
Since 2000, NEF has supported the following programs and more, benefiting students at every school in Northville Public Schools.
Your contributions to NEF have supported:
- Project Lead the Way STEAM program in both the middle and high schools
- Teacher resources and professional development
- Student Financial Assistance
Historic support has included:
- National Merit Scholarship and IB Graduate recognition event
- The Village Workshop Applied Engineering Cooperative Learning program
- Third Grade Heritage Festival learning experience / field trip
- AIMSWeb early intervention program
- Sixth Grade science curriculum field trip to Detroit Zoo
- Saturday tutoring program
- Computers and technology upgrades
- New library and vocational kitchen at Cooke School
- Funding for coaches training and sports programs; playground equipment; Tom Holzer Ford Field turf renovation
- Funding for band, choir and music programs; language arts and writing; theatre, drama, fine arts
Northville Educational Foundation ® // 405 W Main Street // Northville, MI 48167 // 248.344.8458 // email us